The Camanachd Association, the governing body for shinty are working to raise the profile of shinty in our 125th Anniversary year.
We are seeking to engage relevant organisations to develop and raise the profile of shinty.
Marketing and Communications Tender
The successful organisation will be based in the Camanachd Association headquarters, responsible to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors for all marketing, press release and promotional programmes.
This tender requires a commitment of 2 days per week (15 hours) until 31st October 2018. The role will require occasional weekend working for specific planned CA activities.
The purpose of the post:
In line with the wider Strategic Plan for Shinty, the tender will take lead responsibility to grow the profile of shinty across different platforms with particular reference to our signature events, sponsors and cup finals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a communication tool that allows CA to communicate with all members
- Managing promotional campaigns as well as monitoring their performance
- Further develop the CA website to make it more interactive and intuitive.
- Creating high quality and engaging online content and press articles
- Running email marketing campaigns which are aligned with business objectives
- Reporting to senior management on the performance of campaigns
- Supporting Events Manager with programme advertising and preparation
- Profile and market key events including cup finals
- Lead on a review of current processes and implement online solutions that enhance efficiencies and save time
To be considered for this tender, an organisation/ individual will have:
- A marketing/communications expertise or equivalent
- Experience running marketing campaigns and press relations from start to finish
- Experience analysing the performance of digital campaigns
- A flair for creating engaging content for various online channels
- Capacity to attend key events and team meetings
General responsibilities include:
- Other duties related as may be delegated.
- Contribute as appropriate to newsletter, website and other publications as required.
- Location: 4 Ballifeary Road, Inverness
- Tender: (Please contact Derek.Keir@shinty.com for further information)
- Tender Commitment: 2 days per week
- Days: (Wednesdays & TBC)
- Start Date – ASAP
- End Date 31st October 2018
This tender is a key element of the strategy for shinty aiming to raise the profile of shinty as Scotland's most iconic and indigenous team sport. Please find links below to the strategy for shinty detailing our priorities in profile and a recent piece of research that highlights some actions this tender would be expected to implement.
Tendors should be made via email to email@example.com. Interested organisations are asked to demonstrate in their submission how they would meet each of the responsibilities above. Applications should be no more than a letter of application plus 2 sides of A4 detailing core business details and including any case studies or testimonials alongside an indicative work plan. (including key dates and timings). Closing date for submissions is 12pm Friday 9th August 2018.