Member clubs have been invited to take part in our online Shinty hour sponsored by MOWI, which is taking place on Wednesday the 22nd April. This is the first of a series of similar events available for our clubs to engage with to stay connected to shinty, to improve practice and ready ourselves for the return of shinty after COVID 19 when government restrictions are lifted. The first teleconference will be hosted by Camanachd Association President Keith Loades and Chief Executive Officer Derek Keir and invites member club Presidents or a designated club leader to attend.
- Wednesday 22nd April: Leading a Shinty Club – A discussion with Club Presidents: Focusing on communication, engaging your community, culture, overcoming adversity and what to do in the meantime. This session will be hosted by Derek Keir and Keith Loades.
- Wednesday 29th April: Coaching – What is good practice? Ideas to support players during COVID19. This session will be hosted by Paul MacArthur and Rory MacKeachan.
- Wednesday 6th May Officiating in Shinty – Catch up with current Shinty officials. Session to be hosted by Graham Cormack and Ronald Ross.
Each week will cover a different subject matter, and all designed to support and engage your club and association leaders with a view to benefitting the wider membership. With that in mind, our development team would love to hear from anyone with suggestions for content. Please contact the regional development team for further information.
- Paul MacArthur Central RDO - 07851808643 email@example.com
- Rory MacKeachan North RDO - 07542753214 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Euan McMurdo West RDO - 07824367996 email@example.com
- Ronald Ross East RDM - 07718630563 firstname.lastname@example.org